Lund International operates two world-class, USA-based manufacturing centers with state-of-the-art production equipment and technology staffed by expert engineers, craftsmen and machinists. The company's two manufacturing facilities have unique capabilities and ability to manufacture top-quality products quickly and economically - a capacity unmatched within the industry. The manufacturing capabilities include thermoforming, plastic injection molding, cut-and-sew, metal forming, fiberglass molding, die cutting and top coating.
- Manufactures: Plastics/floor linters
- Manufacturing started: 1936
- Manufacturing moved to GA: 1994
- Manufacturing/warehouse: 219,000 square feet
- Manufactures: Storage boxes, tonneaus, running boards, heavy truck, rock guards,cold fronts
- Manufacturing started: 1984
- Manufacturing moved to IN: 1997
- Manufacturing/warehouse: 105,000 square feet
Post-Production and Distribution
From assembly to custom packaging to printing to painting, our post-production capabilities make a good thing even better. We'll get your order where it needs to go with a comprehensive distribution system that includes drop shipment and truck freight capabilities. We have experience in handling both domestic and international shipments as well as LTL, TL and small shipments, and have proven working partnerships with customers and carriers to get product where you need it. And with our quick turnaround times and commitment to on-time delivery, you'll have confidence that your order will get there and get there when you need it.